Named after Monte Zebrù in the Ortler Alps and made in Italy, the Zebru is composed primarily of super-fine merino wool for optimal wicking warmth and next-to-skin comfort. Designed to push moisture away from the skin, it dries quick and provides scientifically proven enhanced thermoregulation. As such, it’s the ideal choice for high-intensity alpine activities in cold-weather scenarios.
FIR textile technology
Built with a bodymapped design to help you enjoy your activity more and for longer, we combine merino and polyamide fibres with Responsive smart synthetic yarns that contain a unique blend of natural thermoreactive minerals. Responsive has the ability to absorb Far-infrared radiation (FIR) from your body and slowly release it back into the muscle tissue over time. The resulting increased blood flow, cellular performance and oxygenation leads to longer-lasting warmth, better performance and faster recovery. What’s more, Responsive is permanent and does not wash out.
The Zebru Long Sleeve has a tight, close-fitting athletic cut that requires no elastane, while its polyamide content makes it more hardwearing and supports shape retention. The advanced circular knitting process results in a seamless one-piece torso for greater comfort without chafing. Thanks to its high percentage of merino wool (64% WO 36% PA), the Zebru also naturally fights body odour build-up.
A technical long-sleeved merino baselayer that offers wicking, warmth and temperature regulation for high-intensity use in varied conditions.
- Smooth side with no seams
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- High percentage of merino wool: breathable, insulating, and a natural feel on the skin
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue dark denim
- Grey flint stone
- Grey onyx