Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Optimal wicking warmth
Baselayers are crucial during high-intensity cold weather missions. The Zebru Half Zip Tee is a performance baselayer constructed with super-fine merino wool (64%) for optimal wicking warmth, temperature regulation and next-to-skin comfort. Its uses thermal bodymapping and our proprietary Responsive technology to help you manage your body temperature.
Far-infrared textile technology
Named after Monte Zebrù (3,735 m) in the Ortler Alps on the border of South Tirol and made in Italy, this performance baselayer is composed primarily of merino/poly fibres blended with Responsive polyamide yarns loaded with a unique mix of natural thermoreactive minerals. Responsive is a smart fabric that harnesses infrared energy by absorbing Far-infrared radiation (FIR) emitted by the body and gradually re-emitting it back to the muscle tissue. Research shows that it increases blood flow, enhances cellular performance and promotes greater oxygenation, so that you can perform better and recover faster. Moreover, Responsive is an integral part of the fibre – it lasts for the lifetime of the garment and won’t wash out.
The Zebru has a snug, high-performance athletic fit and the half zip allows you to quickly seal in warmth or dump heat as required. The advanced tubular knitting process creates a seamless torso knitted in one piece for greater comfort without chafing. Merino wool also resists odour build-up and requires less washing.
A thermo-regulating performance merino baselayer for multi-day use and intensive alpine activity in variable conditions.
- Zipped collar
- Smooth side with no seams
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
- High percentage of merino wool: breathable, insulating, and a natural feel on the skin
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Tight
- Gender: Male
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Weight: 160 g (50/L)
- Main material: ALPINE WOOL RESPONSIVE YARN (64% Virgin Wool 36% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like