X-Alps Polartec® Alpha® Jacket Men
A lightweight, windproof and breathable jacket with Polartec® Alpha® Direct active insulation for speed hiking and mountain training.
The X-Alps Pedroc Pro Polartec® Alpha® Jacket is ideal for is ideal for high-exertion, stop-and-go mountain use with extreme temperature variations and changing conditions.
It provides hybrid warmth and maximum breathability by matching a lightweight, breathable and water-repellent woven nylon/Tencel main fabric with Polartec® Alpha® Direct active insulation panels – at the front of the torso and the upper arms. Inside, the lofted insulation fibres regulate warmth and dry exceptionally fast. The harder you work, the more Polartec® Alpha® insulation adapts to regulate your body temperature.
At the centre of the back and lower sleeves, we place lightweight punched Durastretch softshell fabric for increased breathability and thermal comfort, and place additional stretch mesh movement inserts for greater mobility.
This engineered, athletic-fitting jacket has a fleece-lined inner collar, reflective visibility detailing and two hidden zipped hand pockets. It’s a SALEWA® Committed style that meets our additional environmental and sustainability standards and has a PFC-free Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) finish.
A versatile and progressive solution to provide lightweight, active insulation for fast-moving mountain activities.
- Body mapped hybrid construction
- Punched fabric and mesh inserts
- Two zippered side pockets
- Cuff with integrated thumb loop
- Adjustable hem
- Reflective details
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue electric