Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The WINTER TRAIN 26 is a robust 26-litre pack for ski mountaineering, speed hiking mountaineering and mountain sports. Made from robust ROBIC® a special, high-tenacity nylon that is 60 % more tear-resistant than conventional nylon pack fabrics, its key advantage is our patent-pending, ergonomic Contact Flow Fit carrying system that offers enhanced ventilation via its open structures, recessed back panel and air channels. It combines this with optimal load control through close contact to the body. As a result, it enables a comfortable carry and keeps your back dry, even during fast, sweat-inducing ascents. The SALEWA® Twin Compression System allows you to cinch in the volume single-handedly and securely attach your helmet, while the slim Split Shoulder Straps offer good flexibility, especially during fast-moving activities or dynamic movements. And there is quick and easy access to the main compartment via the three-way zip. Further features include diagonal ski attachment, with magnetic buckles to ensure quick and easy handling – including when gloved up – with dual attachment options (on-the-fly fixation via the front buckle or rear attachment), a separate zipped and reinforced base compartment for skins, crampons or wet clothing, ice axe and pole fixation, plus a dedicated inner safety kit pocket for your shovel and probe.
Compatible with the following Transflow Bags:
00-0000001300 Transflow Bag 3.0L
00-0000001301 Transflow Bag 2.0L
00-0000001302 Transflow Bag 1.5L
- Fast Crampons Pocket
- Helmet holder
- Double ski fixation with magnetic buckle
- Split shoulder strap
- Split hipbelt
- EVA pads with 3D channel ventilation
- Pole fastening
- Twin Compression System (TCS)
- Reflective sublimation print
- Storage space for straps and bands
- Direct access from the side
- Ice axe holster
- Compartment for shovel and probe
- Hydration System Exit
- ISB Board
- Gender: Male
- Size_Backpack: 53x30x24 cm
- Volume: 26 l
- Weight: 825 g
- Carrying system: DRY BACK CONTACT
- Material: 100Dx100D Nylon, Robic 210D Ripstop
- Awards: ISPO GoldWinner 2018
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Io giusto compromesso
Zaino compatto versatile e molto tecnico per giornata singola
Il prodotto è ottimo come tutte le cose Salewa