.. Size Not available
Durably waterproof, windproof and breathable
The Stelvio is built to deliver durably waterproof, windproof and breathable protection for alpine trekking adventures and exploring remote and wild places. It’s engineered from 2-layer GORE-TEX® for maximum weather protection with optimized breathability and comfort.
The soft, quiet GORE-TEX® outer fabric has a woven hand and an additional hung liner for extra warmth. In addition, the PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish further fends off wet weather and all the fabrics are bluesign® approved for minimum impact on people and the environment. We decided to name it after the Stelvio National Park in north-eastern Italy with its high mountains and remote valleys.
An adjustable hood with integrated collar offers optimal visibility and protection. There are cord locks in the hood and hem that allow for quick, one-handed adjustment and two high-set pockets that you can still easily access when wearing a pack. There’s also an extra waterproof chest pocket. Further details include a waterproof front zip, low-profile Velcro-adjust cuffs, ergonomic patterning for reach and mobility and reduced stitching for a cleaner look.
This is a rugged, waterproof, windproof and breathable hiking jacket.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- One hand adjustable hood
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Waterproof front zip
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Practical and easily accessible chest pocket with waterproof zip
- Inner zipped pocket
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Fully lined
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 76 cm
- Breathability GTX: <9 RET
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 28000 mmH2O
- Weight: 525 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Lining: PA TAFFETA ECO DWR 67 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: GORE-TEX® MINI RIPSTOP 2L 107 ECO DWR BS (100% Polyester), GORE-TEX® POPELINE 2L 111 ECO BS (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.
You may also like