Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Durable waterproof weather protection
Designed for alpine trekking adventures and exploring trails in remote and wild places, our Stelvio women’s convertible jacket matches a durably waterproof, windproof and breathable PFC-free GORE-TEX® shell with a zip-in TirolWool® Responsive padded inner jacket.
The soft touch GORE-TEX® outer fabric has a woven, poplin look and a silky taffeta lining. For colder days, the zip-in inner jacket has a lightweight 100-gram TirolWool® Responsive padding for natural thermo-regulating warmth and a soft, comfy inner collar. TirolWool® is sourced from Tyrolean sheep, which live in high-alpine conditions, while our proprietary Responsive technology uses thermoreactive minerals to absorb infrared energy from the body and release it back over time, allowing you to remain comfortable for longer.
The feature-packed details include a front zip with full storm flap, taped seams, low-profile Velcro-adjust cuffs and cord locks in the hood and hem to seal out cold draughts, athletic fit with ergonomic patterning for reach and mobility and reduced stitching for a cleaner look. The adjustable hood with integrated collar combines good protection with optimal visibility and there are two zipped pockets with a flap cover and an inner pocket. Named after the Stelvio National Park in north-eastern Italy with its remote valleys and high mountains.
Durable weather protection combined with a warm, comfortable inner jacket.
- Zip in
- Inner detachable 100g Tirol Wool padded jacket
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Zip-off/removable hood, adjustable at back
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Front zip with full-length external waterproof flap
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Inner zipped pocket
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Fully lined
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Back length: 72 cm ((44/38))
- Breathability GTX: >9 RET
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 28000 mmH2O
- Weight: 855 g (44/38)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Lining: PA TAFFETA ECO DWR 67 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: GORE-TEX® POPELINE 2L 111 ECO BS (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.