Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Durable waterproof protection
Our Stelvio men’s convertible jacket is designed for alpine trekking adventures and exploring remote and wild places. It matches a durably waterproof, windproof and breathable PFC-free GORE-TEX® shell with a zip-in TirolWool® Responsive padded inner jacket. It takes its name from the Stelvio National Park in north-eastern Italy with its high peaks and wild valleys.
The soft-touch GORE-TEX® fabric has a woven, poplin look and comfortable hung lining. For colder days, the zip-in inner jacket benefits from a lightweight 100-gram TirolWool® Responsive fill for natural thermo-regulating warmth. Our TirolWool® is sourced from mountain sheep raised in South Tirol and Austrian Tirol, where they have been used to make warm clothing for centuries. Responsive is our proprietary innovative synthetic insulation fabric that uses thermoreactive minerals to absorb and release infrared energy from the body, so that you remain comfortable for longer.
The feature-packed details include a front zip with full storm flap, taped seams, low-profile Velcro-adjust cuffs and cord locks in the hood and hem to seal out cold draughts. The athletic fit with ergonomic patterning ensures good reach, full mobility and minimum hem lift. The easy-adjust hood with integrated collar combines good protection with optimal visibility and there are two zipped pockets with a flap cover. Moreover, all fabrics in this jacket are certified as bluesign® approved for minimum impact on resources, people and the environment.
This is your ideal durable weather protection solution with additional zip-in insulation option.
- Zip in
- Inner detachable 100g Tirol Wool padded jacket
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Zip-off/removable hood, adjustable at back
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Front zip with full-length external waterproof flap
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Fully lined
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Back length: 77 cm
- Breathability GTX: <9 RET
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 28000 mmH2O
- Weight: 570 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Lining: PA TAFFETA ECO DWR 67 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: GORE-TEX® POPELINE 2L 111 ECO BS (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Muss ich erst beim Wandern tragen
Sehr guter Tragekomfort mit hervorragender Armbeweglichkeit
Die Jacke fällt mit 48 EU/M zu eng aus. Ich hätte wohl 50 wählen sollen.
Jacke entspricht dem Beschrieb im Onlineshop. Gute Qualität. Preislich an der oberen Grenze.