Its single-layer, lightweight, Durastretch softshell fabric provides a protective, yet breathable outer layer that offers wind resistance, whilst still giving you the stretch and freedom of movement to move dynamically and comfortably. Its wicking construction makes it the ideal layering piece that will perform for summer alpine trekking and hiking in a wide range of conditions.
Progressive athletic fit
Tailored with an athletic silhouette, the Sorapis benefits from a fixed hood with high integrated collar and ergonomically shaped sleeves. Inside, the high-quality clean inner finish makes it very comfortable to wear.
This jacket is treated with Polygiene® permanent odour control to keep it fresh so you can wear it longer. With two bonded zipped hand pockets.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Slit with Zip
- Zipped security pocket
- Chin guard
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer
- Blue premium navy
- Green pale frog
- Red syrah