Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Named after the legendary Sorapis mountain, with its dramatic jagged peaks that tower above Cortina in the Dolomites, this softshell jacket has all the credentials for rugged alpine use.
Its single-layer, lightweight, Durastretch softshell fabric provides a protective, yet breathable outer layer that offers wind resistance and water repellency, whilst still giving you the stretch and freedom of movement to move dynamically and comfortably. Its wicking construction makes it the ideal layering piece that will perform for summer alpine trekking and hiking in a wide range of conditions.
Progressive athletic fit
Tailored with an athletic silhouette, the Sorapis benefits from a fixed hood with high integrated collar and ergonomically shaped sleeves. Inside, the high-quality clean inner finish makes it very comfortable to wear.
This jacket is treated with Polygiene® permanent odour control to keep it fresh so you can wear it longer. With two bonded zipped hand pockets.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Slit with Zip
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Chin guard
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- High-quality inner finish
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 71 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Softshell
- Weight: 205 g (50/L)
- Main Finishing: POLYGIENE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH ACTIVE BICROMATIC SILVER 128 BLUESIGN (80% Polyamide 14% Elastane 6% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
You may also like