Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Versatile waterproof protection for big mountain routes
Inspired by the iconic Sella Towers in the Dolomites, our 3-layer Sella Responsive jacket is built to provide full and versatile protection for high-intensity use during big mountain days; whether you’re skinning backcountry slopes, exploring icy couloirs or climbing classic, snow-covered ridges.
Remarkable shell performance
The innovative Powertex Responsive shell fabric sets it apart. Designed specifically for use in alpine terrain and for ski mountaineering, the 3-layer laminate is extremely abrasion resistant, yet lightweight. It also benefits from outstanding waterproofing (water column: 20,000 mm), windproofing and breathability (MVTR: 20,000 g/m2/24). Moreover, this fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that is 100% PFC-free.
However, on the reverse side, Powertex Responsive features a revolutionary smart technology. We equip it with a special fabric print based on a unique blend of thermoreactive minerals. Responsive absorbs far-infrared radiation (FIR) emitted by the body and releases it back into muscle tissue over time, even if you are wearing multiple layers in between, as the far-infrared radiation energy can pass through other fabrics. The result: increased blood flow, greater cellular performance and higher oxygen levels that promote better performance and faster recovery and help you to stay warm longer. Responsive has been scientifically proven and worn by alpinists. In addition, the print is permanent and will not wash off.
The Sella Responsive has a women’s specific athletic silhouette and comprehensive mountain-focused features. The storm hood with high integrated collar has one-handed rear adjustment, a pre-shaped visor and accommodates a helmet. Free motion patterning prevents hem-lift while climbing. For additional weather protection, there are welded seams and Velcro-adjust cuffs, while the deep side zips allow additional venting. The two front pockets have waterproof zips, there’s a large chest pocket that’s easy to reach when carrying a pack or wearing a harness and two large stretch inner pockets. The one-handed elastic hem adjustment is easy to operate and you also get a stretch powder skirt with side-fastening closure. The two-way full length zip means that you can still fasten it and have access to your belay loop, plus it’s easy to operate when gloved up.
A remarkable waterproof, windproof and abrasion-resistant 3L alpine shell with enhanced thermoregulation.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Deep side ventilation zip openings from the bottom of the sleeve
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- 2 large stretch inner pockets
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Stretch powder skirt with side-fastening snap closure (can be fixed to the innerjacket)
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Laser cut 3D logo
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 69 cm (44/38)
- Breathability: 20000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 20000 mmH2O
- Weight: 480 g (44/38)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX 3L 20k/20k 40D PFC FREE 115 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.