South Tyrolean heritage
The Sarner knit is a traditional woolmaking technique that produces a dense, warm fabric that is resistant to wind and rain. The 400-gram Sarner Lite knit blend is spun, knitted and sewn in Italy according to alpine traditions. It consists of a hybrid mix of recycled wool (33%), viscose (45%) and polyamide (13%) that provides enhanced softness and water-repellency. With a tailored hood, knitted cuffs and hem and two side pockets.
This is a high-quality, sustainable Salewa Committed product designed to last as many years as possible. 100% of the wool used in this garment is recycled.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Slit with Zip
- 2 slash pockets
- Knit cuff
- 100% of the wool used in this garment is recycled.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue navy blazer
- Green thyme
- Pink zephyr
- Red syrah