Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Lightweight, versatile warmth
Designed to provide totally reliable protection in wild and unpredictable conditions, the Rozes Warm has a temperature rating of -8°C. Our Powerloft insulation fill delivers outstanding durability, resilience and superb, high-loft warmth, including when wet. It is also very fast drying. The rugged, water-repellent ripstop outer fabric is durable, comfortable and has a densely-woven construction that ensures a high level of resistance to heat loss. And the DWR (durable water repellent) finish is PFC-free.
The soft-touch Responsive lining offers good breathability and exceptional durability. Enhanced with thermoreactive minerals applied in a fabric print, it helps promote a better night’s sleep and greater recovery by recycling far-infrared radiation (FIR) energy from the body for more efficient microcirculation, cellular performance and oxygenation.
The Rozes Warm has a functionally cut hood and a comfortable mountain performance tapered fit that reduces dead air space, maximises thermal efficiency and minimises weight. You get a two-way, anti-snag YKK main zip that can be connected with a second bag to form a double bag, and a separate zip on the ergonomic footbox for added ventilation and comfort. The pre-formed thermo collar helps prevent heat loss through movement during the night. All drawstrings are easily adjustable with one hand if needed thanks to the special pullers and there is a handy internal valuables pocket. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm and supplied with a water-resistant dry bag.
A lightweight, warm, versatile and durably warm sleeping bag you can rely on for extended trips regardless of the conditions.
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Cross-product connectable
- Dry Bag Included
- Zipper with anti-snagging slider
- Foot section with zipper
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functionally cut hood
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Optimized Shape
- Washable and easy care
- Open as a blanket
- Inner pocket for values
- Body size: 185 cm
- Chamber Construction: Layer construction
- Comfort Temperature: 2 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 210 cm
- Knee Width: 53 cm
- Packing Size: ø26x38cm
- Shoulder Width: 75 cm
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: Synthetic
- Temperature Extreme: -21 °C
- Temperature Limit: -8 °C
- Weight: 1610 g
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- Inside: Responsive soft touch ECO DWR 72
- Outside: Nylon double ripstop shiny ECO DWR 56BS
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.