Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
This breathable insulation fabric keeps you warm even when wet, while the lightweight, durable, stretch outer fabric has a PFC-free DWR finish and is certified as bluesign® approved. With a unique combination of insulation and stretch and abrasion-resistant fabrics, the Puez Half Zip Vest’s body mapping design meets the specific needs of different areas of the body.
TirolWool® Celliant® is SALEWA’s innovative insulation technology that adds thermo-reflective properties to the natural benefits of Tyrolean wool. TirolWool® is sourced from Tyrolean mountain sheep as the harsh environment produces a wool with higher insulation properties. Thanks to a special oxy-wash treatment, the wool is soft, odourless and breathable. The benefits of TirolWool® Celliant® never wear off or wash out since they are embedded in the fibres.
Details include a centre zip with full internal storm flap, elasticated hems and armholes, and two zipped pockets. The Puez TirolWool Vest packs into its own self-stowing pocket.
- Front neck zip
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Smooth side with no seams
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Elasticated armhole
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Inner lining made of a warm, breathable material blend
- Stows small in integrated compression pouch
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 65 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 191 g (44/38)
- Insert: Side: DYNASTRETCH PP POWERLITE 141 BS
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 60 ( 60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool )
- Lining: NYLON 20D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 38 BS ( 100% Polyamide )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: NYLON STRETCH 2W PURE ECO DWR 75 BS ( 94%PA 6%EA )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.