The Puez massif is an important group of peaks in the western Dolomites. Our Puez Powertex 2L Men’s Jacket is a reliable waterproof and breathable alpine shell solution that will keep you warm, dry and moving in bad weather. It’s 2-layer Powertex laminate construction has a solid waterproof spec (water column rating: 10,000 mm) with welded seams, a waterproof front zip and a soft, comfortable mesh liner. In addition, it’s equipped with an eco-friendly PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The free-motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders ensure a good, athletic fit and prevent hem lift while climbing, while the integrated collar and hood design zips right up the chin for maximum storm protection. With two zip-secure pockets. This is a SALEWA® Committed product that meets additional strict social responsibility and environmental standards.
A dependable, no-nonsense waterproof & breathable alpine shell.
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Stretch inserts on front edge of hood for individualized fit
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Fully lined
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer/4570
- Orange autumnal