Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Pez Alpine Wool Men’s Pant is made of soft, comfortable and hardwearing hybrid denim.
Stretch performance AlpineWool® denim
We take natural fabrics, such as hardwearing cotton denim twill and thermoregulating wool, and combine them with polyester and elastane using cutting-edge fibre technology to create a totally new approach to functional textiles.
Movement construction block
Based on our movement construction block, which starts from the legs in the splits position and builds the pant around them, this denim pant is cut in a progressive fit with a gusseted construction and ergonomic knees, and has a slim, tapered lower leg.
The Pez pant is named after Monte Pez (2,564 m) the highest mountain in the legendary Sciliar Massif. It also benefits from a flat front waistband with belt loops, two low-profile front pockets and two rear pockets.
- Flatfront waistband with belt loops
- 2 front pockets
- 2 rear pockets
- Gusset for freedom of movement
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Innovative pattern for enhanced comfort and aesthetic
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Side seam length: 108 cm (50\L)
- Weight: 630 gr (50/L)
- Main material: WOOL DENIM 12.5 OZ (79% Cotton 18% Virgin Wool 2% Polyester 1% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.