Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Waterproof, windproof and breathable
Built from 2-layer Powertex laminate with a fully adjustable hood, waterproof front zip and high, integrated storm collar, the Pelmo is a reliable winter workhorse that takes its name from Monte Pelmo – a majestic, lone-standing mountain in the Dolomites.
Its Powertex fabric has an impressive technical spec for mountain adventures. The functional membrane has a high waterproofing rating with a hydrostatic head of 10,000 mm (if you put a cylinder over a piece of the fabric, you could fill it with water to a height of 10,000 mm (10 m) before water would begin to leak through) and high breathability of 10,000 g/m²/24h, i.e. 10,000 g of moisture vapour can pass through one square metre (from the inside to the outside) within 24 hours.
We pay special attention to detail in the hood, which has cord locks to ensure rapid, one-handed adjustment. In addition, there are two high-set pockets that stay clear of your pack straps or harness. Further features include single-handed hem drawcord adjustment, elastane bound cuffs and ergonomic patterning for reach and mobility without hem lift. The bonded details and reduced stitching create a clean overall look.
A versatile waterproof trekking jacket that is ideal for heading out in all weathers.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- Stretch inserts on front edge of hood for individualized fit
- Front zip with full-length external waterproof flap
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Fully lined
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 77 cm
- Breathability: 10000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 10000 mmH2O
- Weight: 430 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Lining: PA TAFFETA ECO DWR 67 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX 2L 10k/10k T-SQUARE ECO DWR 85 (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.
You may also like