Pedroc TirolWool® Responsive Durastretch Vest Women
A women’s weather-resistant softshell speed hiking gilet with TirolWool® Responsive insulation.
We place a layer of lightweight TirolWool® Responsive insulation around the torso. Moreover, Responsive absorbs infrared energy and improves thermoregulation. The tailored hood offers additional protection against heat loss. This gilet has an athletic fit and smooth outer surface that layers well under a shell. With lightweight, elastic bindings at the cuffs and hem.
This product is a Salewa Committed style with a PFC-free DWR (durable water-repellent) finish and bluesign®-approved Durastretch fabric.
Lightweight, additional core warmth for fast-moving activities.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- 2 side security pockets with seam zipper
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Bonded details
- Reflective details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue electric