Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The soaring peaks and crazy spires of the Dolomites are more than enough inspiration to move fast, especially in fall and winter when daylight is scarce. Our high-end, weather-resistant softshell is made of 180-gram Durastretch with added wool and elastane content, combined with lighter nylon panels that further facilitate breathability and mobility.
We place lightweight, thermoregulating 50-gram TirolWool® Responsive insulation around the torso for extra warmth in cold conditions. The tailored hood and high collar offer additional protection, while the smooth outer surface is able to layer well under a shell if needed. With cordlock adjustment at the hem to seal out icy draughts at the waist and thumb loop sleeves.
This product is a Salewa Committed style made according to strict environmental and social responsibility standards – in addition it has a PFC-free DWR (durable water-repellent) finish, and the Durastretch fabric is bluesign®-approved.
A breathable and mobile weather-resistant jacket for fast-moving mountain use.
- Tailored hood with elastic binding
- Elastic, edged cuff with thumb loop
- 2 side security pockets with seam zipper
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Bonded details
- Reflective details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 68 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Thermal
- Padding weight: 20 g
- Weight: 290 g (44/38)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 50 g/sqm (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: DURASTRETCH WOOL PFC FREE BLUESIGN 180g/sqm (68% Polyamide 22% Virgin Wool 10% Elastane), NYLON WOVEN 20D PFC FREE 41 g/sqm (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.