Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Ortles Hybrid 2 PRL Jacket is a windproof, water-repellent hybrid jacket that provides insulation during alpine mountaineering activities. It’s a favourite with our athletes both in the mountains and in everyday life.
Developed together with our athletes to provide professional-grade insulation combined with freedom of movement for activities such as alpine mountaineering, ski mountaineering, alpine climbing and ice climbing, the Ortles Hybrid 2 PRL Jacket has been designed according to the SALEWA body mapping system, using targeted materials for different body parts to provide the right performance at each area.
The result is a hybrid jacket, with the chest, back and arms protected by Primaloft® Silver® 60g insulation, which is breathable, quick drying and engineered to offer effective warmth, even when wet. At the chest, side panels and under the arms, 2-way stretch and abrasion-resistant Durastretch fabric inserts give the required comfort and freedom of movement.
- Insulated fitted hood with integrated collar
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Chest pocket designed for easy access while climbing or with a backpack
- Inner zipped pocket
- Elastic binding edged hem
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Blend of materials: Inserts are elastic, soft and wind-resistant
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Optimal moisture transport to avoid chill effect
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 70 cm (50/L)
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 409 g (50/L)
- Insert: Side: DYNASTRETCH PP POWERLITE 141 BS
- Insulation: PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULATION 60G FILL.BS ( 100% Polyester )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6 / Cirè / WICKING
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 39 BS ( 100% Polyamide )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
E' il prodotto che cercavo da tempo. Ora ad un prezzo adeguato