Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Head in the clouds, feet on the ground…
The Nuvolo is a warm, cosy, hooded fleece for changing mountain conditions. Its ultra-soft, brushed Polarlite 260-weight fabric creates large air pockets for greater thermal retention. It offers excellent warmth for its weight and an impressively fast drying time.
Fast-drying warmth and effective moisture transport
Named after Il Nuvolo (3,075 m), a high peak in the Dolomites Pala Group, this warming layer offers comfort and insulation for alpine activities in the colder seasons. The jacket can be worn as an outer or inner layer and offers effective moisture transport inside your shell jacket, or great breathability and fast-drying properties when worn as a weather facing garment.
We think you’ll appreciate the velvety touch and feel of the double-side brushed fabric and the cosy hood design and integrated collar that zips snugly right up to the chin. With a women’s regular silhouette and two zipped handwarmer pockets.
The Nuvolo is your cosy, cool-weather solution. And yes, nuvolo is Italian for ‘cloud’.
- Collar integrated into hood with closure up to chin for maximum comfort and breathability
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Comfortable fit through flat lock seams
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 67 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Thermal
- Weight: 450 g (44/38)
- Main Finishing: Doubled-sided brush for a soft feel
- Main material: POLARLITE 260 g/sqm (100% Polyester)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.