Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Lightweight water-resistant insulation
The Nemesis is a lightweight, versatile insulation jacket that offers perfect warmth and works well on its own or when layered under an outer shell.
Natural thermoregulation recommended by mountain guides
Engineered with compressible warmth to protect from seasonal chill, at its heart is the lightweight 100-gram TirolWool® Responsive fill. Sourced from Tyrolean sheep who live in high-alpine conditions, the wool keeps on working even when wet thanks to its high lanolin content. TirolWool® was chosen by the 4,000 mountain guides of the Tirol Bergrettung (Tirol Mountain Rescue Association) for their technical apparel. We blend it with Responsive fibres that are loaded with a unique blend of 13 thermoreactive minerals that recycle the body’s natural energy. This technology, which is exclusive to SALEWA®, performs on a par with both down and conventional synthetic insulation.
The Nemesis’s overall fit is contoured and athletic; the lightweight wind-resistant , water-repellent nylon ripstop outer fabric is pleasant to the touch, while the silky taffeta lining fabric is a pleasure to wear. All fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved for minimum impact on people and the environment. There’s a drawcord hem, elasticated cuffs and fully-backed front zip to keep out cold draughts. With two zipped outer pockets and an inner zipped pocket.
The perfect, lightweight insulation piece with TirolWool® Responsive.
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Back length: 69 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Weight: 380 g (44/38)
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 100 (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: DWP TAFFETTA 30D 47 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 41 BS (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.