Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Lightweight, water-repellent insulation
The Nemesis is a lightweight, versatile insulation jacket that offers perfect warmth and works well layered under an outer shell or when worn as an outer layer. The nylon ripstop outer fabric is water repellent and wind resistant, while the comfortable inner lining pulls on easily over your mid layer. All fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved for minimum impact on people and the environment.
Natural thermoregulation – recommended by Tirol mountain guides
Designed to provide compressible warmth and protection during cold-weather mountain activities, it’s powered by a lightweight 80-gram TirolWool® Responsive fill. Sourced from Tyrolean sheep who live in high-alpine conditions, the wool keeps on working even when wet thanks to its high lanolin content. TirolWool® was chosen by Tirol Mountain Rescue guides for their technical apparel. By blending it with Responsive recycled polyester fibres loaded with thermoreactive minerals, it absorbs natural infrared energy and releases it back to the body over time. This technology, which is exclusive to SALEWA®, performs on a par with both down and conventional synthetic insulation.
The overall athletic fit is further enhanced by the gusseted, ergonomic sleeve construction that supports maximum mobility. There’s a drawcord hem, elasticated cuffs and fully-backed front zip to keep out cold draughts. With a zipped inner pocket and two zipped outer pockets.
The perfect, lightweight alpine insulation layer.
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inner zipped pocket
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 73 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Insulation
- Padding weight: 152 g
- Weight: 430 g (50/L)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 80 g/sqm (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: DWP TAFFETTA 30D 47 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: PFC-free DWR
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 41 BS (100% Polyamide)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.