The robust suede upper has a 360° protective rubber rand and a breathable mesh lining for optimized breathability and climate comfort. This makes it ideal for use in drier, warmer conditions or during higher activity levels. Inside the shoe, the Bilight TPU midsole provides improved and long-lasting shock absorbency and rebound.
Our signature 3F system connects the instep area with the sole and heel for flexibility, correct fit and support. A cushioning OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool. Climbing lacing provides a more wrapping fit at the forefoot. And 3D eyelets allow customized three-zone lace tensioning – you can also fine-tune the toe-area for greater precision and support in technical terrain. The Mtn Trainer is made in Europe.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- Ferrata Zone
- Weight: 445 g
- Sole segment: Tech approach
- Gender: Female
- Outsole: VIBRAM MTN TRAINER EVO
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon / Bilight Midsole
- Lining: Mesh
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.