Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Your home away from home
The Micro II 650 Quattro is a synthetic fill sleeping bag that offers lightweight portable comfort for alpine hiking, trekking and camping in warmer weather. It has a temperature rating of +12°C.
Its rugged, ripstop outer fabric has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the inner lining is soft and pleasant next-to-skin and its layered, moisture-resistant microfibre insulation provides reliable warmth, softness, and compressibility. All fabrics are hard wearing, washable and easy care.
Fit and features
The Micro II 650 Quattro has a full-length, two-way, anti-snag YKK zip and a second zip at the foot section for additional ventilation and comfort. It also connects to our other sleeping bags to form a double bag or opens up wide like a blanket. The wider fit and functional hood provide the greatest possible comfort and the larger foot box allows extra wiggle room. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm. With one-hand adjust drawstrings and an inner pocket for valuables.
A very lightweight, spacious and packable bag for summer-time use.
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Cross-product connectable
- Compression bag
- Foot section with zipper
- Functionally cut hood
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Optimized Shape
- Washable and easy care
- Open as a blanket
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Inner pocket for values
- Body size: 185 cm
- Chamber Construction: Layer construction
- Comfort Temperature: 17 °C
- Foot Width: 75 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 210 cm
- Knee Width: 75 cm
- Packing Size: ø16x25cm
- Shoulder Width: 75 cm
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Wide Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: Synthetic
- Temperature Extreme: 5 °C
- Temperature Limit: 12 °C
- Weight: 960 g
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- Inside: Polyester Micro Ripstop soft touch ECO DWR
- Outside: Poly ripstop ECO DWR
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.