The robust and reliable modified dome design meets the requirements of trekking tours by offering large amounts of internal space (the unique two-pole design increases headroom but keeps the groundsheet small) and ensuring good weather protection, wind stability and ventilation at a low weight. It has a polyester flysheet with a 4,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Micra II has a vestibule for cooking or gear storage to improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; gearloft; rainproof entrance.
- Self supporting construction
- Different door opening options
- Door Storage Pockets
- Interior pockets
- Repair set
- Footprint available
- Area Inner Tent: 2.5 m²
- Vestibule for gear storage and cooking: Vestibule for gear storage and cooking
- Ventilation type: Side ventilation with zippers
- Area Vestibules Front: 0.6 m²
- Height Inner Tent: 0.9 m
- Persons: 2 Persons
- Entrances: 1
- Vestibules: 1
- Packing Size: 40 x 20 cm
- Ventilations: 2
- Weight Min: 2.3 Kg
- Fly: Coating Fly Sheet / PU Coated
- Floor: Innertent / 210T Polyester Ripstop with Mesh and mosquito net entrance
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
- Watercolumn Floor: 5000 mm
- Guy lines: Reflective Polyester
- Pole quantity: 2
- Tent construction: Dome double wall
- Pegs: Aluminium 18 cm
- Pegs quantity: 8
- Guy lines quantity: 2
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.