Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Versatile waterproof, windproof weather protection
Built to provide versatile mountain-focused protection for days in the backcountry or exploring classic, snow-covered ridges. The Marmolada jacket is inspired by the highest peak in the Dolomites, which is a fantastic winter destination.
Its Powertex shell fabric delivers solid, waterproof, windproof weather protection performance, comes with a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish and has welded seams throughout. The athletic fit with free motion patterning and ergonomic sleeves and shoulders means this jacket moves with you, including on high reaches when climbing, without the hem creeping up.
The Marmolada has a storm hood that fits over a climbing helmet with one-handed rear adjustment, a high integrated collar, and a pre-shaped visor. The venting zips under the arms and Velcro cuffs can be opened up to dump heat when you need to. The pocket configuration includes two front handwarmer pockets with waterproof zips. The one-handed elastic hem adjustment is easy to operate when gloved up and there’s a detachable zip-off powder skirt. Bonded details and reduced stitching produce a clean, finished look.
A solid waterproof, windproof and breathable PFC-free alpine shell.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Storm hood with preshaped visor, ergonomically tailored to a climbing helmet, one-hand rear adjustment system
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- One-hand adjustable ventilation zips on the back of the upper arm (under tension)
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Bonded details
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 77 cm
- Breathability: 10000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 10000 mmH2O
- Weight: 545 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX SOLID 10k/10k 3L ECO DWR 152 (100% Polyester)