Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Waterproof and breathable
Looking for a technical weather protection jacket you can still wear to work? The Fanes Wool Powertex Jacket is a technical hooded shell jacket with an athletic fit designed for mountain trekking and hiking that is also versatile enough for everyday urban use. Made from a Powertex polyester-wool yarn blend in a 3-layer laminate construction, it has a very attractive look and feel, and a highly waterproof and breathable membrane.
Understated protection and functionality
The Fanes Wool Powertex shares the same technical platform as our alpine trekking jackets, but is made from a Powertex/AlpineWool® fabric with more refined urban styling. The functional membrane has a high waterproofing hydrostatic head of 15,000 and excellent breathability (10,000 g/m²/24h).
Inside, brushed soft lining inserts ramp up the comfort. There is a tailored rear-adjustable hood with a high integrated storm collar for maximum protection and full Velcro cuff adjustments. Further mountain-focused details include the waterproof front zip, waterproof pocket zips and welded main seams. The fabric has an eco-friendly PFC-free finish. With two front pockets and a handy stretch mesh inner pocket.
A refined and versatile technical weather protection shell jacket.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Bonded details
- Welded main seams
- Back length: 68 cm
- Breathability: 10000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 15000 mmH2O
- Weight: 410 g (44/38)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX WOOL 3L 15k/10k ECO 181 (90% Polyester 10% Virgin Wool)