Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Versatile, waterproof and breathable spec
The Fanes Wool Powertex Jacket is a technical hooded shell jacket with an athletic fit designed for mountain trekking and hiking that is also versatile enough to wear for everyday urban use. Made from a Powertex polyester-wool yarn blend in a 3-layer laminate construction, it has a distinctive hand, or feel, and a highly waterproof and breathable spec.
Refined and functional
The Fanes Wool Powertex shares the same technical platform as our alpine trekking and mountaineering jackets, but is tailored from a rugged Powertex/AlpineWool® fabric, which has a more refined urban approach. The functional membrane has a high waterproofing hydrostatic head of 15,000 mm (if you put a cylinder over a piece of the fabric, you could fill it with water to a height of 15,000 mm (15 m) before water would begin to leak through) and high breathability of 10,000 g/m²/24h, i.e. 10,000 g of water vapour (moisture) can pass from the inside to the outside through one square metre in 24 hours. The fabric also has an eco-friendly PFC-free finish.
Further mountain-focused details include the rear-adjust hood with high integrated storm collar for maximum protection and Velcro-adjustable cuffs. In addition, there are waterproof pocket zips, welded main seams and a waterproof front zip. The two zip pockets and handy stretch mesh inner pocket keep small essential items secure and close to hand.
A technical weather protection shell jacket with refined urban styling.
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- High collar integrated into hood for maximum protection
- One-hand elastic hem adjustment
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Waterproof front zip
- 2 pockets with waterproof zipper
- Inside pocket in stretch mesh with stretch border
- Bonded details
- Welded main seams
- Back length: 73 cm
- Breathability: 10000 gr/m2/24h
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Male
- Layers: Shell 3L/2.5L/2L
- Technologies: Bonding
- Water column: 15000 mmH2O
- Weight: 460 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT - PFC FREE
- Main material: POWERTEX WOOL 3L 15k/10k ECO 181 (90% Polyester 10% Virgin Wool)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.