Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Its low-bulk TirolWool® Celliant® insulation reflects heat back to the body. Made from a hybrid blend of natural TirolWool® and high-tech Celliant®, it keeps you warmer for longer and prevents overchilling during periods of inactivity.
Pack it in the compression stow bag and store it until you need it. Additional details include: full-length internal windproof flap, tailored hood and two zipped outer pockets. Also ideal as a zip-in layer with our interactive hardshells.
- Zip in
- Zipped collar
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Compression stow bag
- Back length: 65.5 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Layers: Insulation
- Technologies: Zip-In
- Weight: 481 g (44/38)
- CSR: Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® CELLIANT® 130 ( 60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool )
- Lining: PA 40D PLAIN DOWNPROOF 58 BS ( 100% Polyamide )
- Main Finishing: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- Main material: PA PLAIN NYLON DOWNPROOF 36 ( 100% Polyamide ) / NYLON RIPSTOP LUXE 39 ( 100% Polyamide )
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Buon rapporto qualità prezzo
Piumino leggerissimo (in peso, con tanto di sacca di compressione) ma super caldo, la tecnologia Tirolwood Celliant è davvero notevole. Io la uso sia come giacca da sola che sotto il guscio gore-Tex (ovviamente rigorosamente Salewa :-P) grazie all’ingombro davvero minimo.