South Tyrolean heritage
The Sarner knit is a traditional woolmaking technique that produces a dense, warm fabric that is resistant to wind and rain. The 400-gram Sarner Lite knit blend we use here is spun, knitted and sewn in Italy according to alpine traditions from a hybrid mix of recycled wool, viscose and polyamide. There is a cosy, shaped hood and a half-zip for additional venting.
Modern textile technology meets traditional wool manufacturing.
- Sarner Softshell: traditional knit (purl) bonded to soft Jersey
- Produced according traditional craftsmanship
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Beige oatmeal melange