Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Named after the Fanes group – home to Sas dla Crusc and its distinctive west face, our Fanes Polarlite Shirt is made of warm cotton blend checked flannel with a soft, brushed finish.
Polarlite flannel is a blend of cotton and Tencel®, the biodegradable fibre made out of treated wood pulp from renewable sources. Flannel offers soft, breathable warmth, but is also fast drying and easy to care for. The smart check pattern and button gives it a timeless look, while the gusseted underarms ensure good freedom of movement.
This is a Salewa Committed product made predominantly of natural materials.
Our classic, soft flannel checked shirt.
- Slit with buttons
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 66 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Layers: BaseLayer
- Weight: 190 g (44/38)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Main Finishing: 1 SIDE BRUSH
- Main material: POLARLITE/TENCEL FLANNEL BLUESIGN 118 g/sqm (58% Cotton 38% Lyocell 4% Elastane)
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.