Inside, the lightweight, warm TirolWool® Responsive insulation zip-in jacket offers additional warmth and versatility for when you might need it. Responsive is a blend of different thermo-reactive minerals loaded into the core of recycled polyester fibres and mixed with the TirolWool® fibre to keep you warmer for longer. Naturally, the inner jacket can also be worn on its own. TirolWool® is sourced from Tirolean mountain sheep that live in harsh conditions at 2,000 metres above sea level all-year round. The dense, white fleece is then combed in Italy to guarantee high standards.
With two zipped front pockets in the shell jacket and an inner zip pocket in the insulated jacket. The bonded details and reduced stitching create a clean, finished overall look.
This is a Salewa Committed product that complies with additionally strict, independently-audited sustainability and social responsibility standards.
A versatile lined waterproof jacket with a zip-in TirolWool® Responsive jacket.
- Zip in
- Inner detachable 80g Tirol Wool padded jacket
- Waterproof finish, all seams welded
- Tailored, rear-adjustable, insulated hood
- Waterproof front zip
- Hand zip pockets covered with flap
- Inner zipped pocket
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Snap fastener cuff adjustment system
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Fully lined
- Reduced stitching for clean finished look
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Black black out
- Blue navy blazer
- Red syrah