Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Its insulating, absorbent and moisture-wicking French Terry knit fabric has a high percentage of soft merino wool. The Resistex® Bioceramic provides high thermal insulation that maintains a constant body temperature even in extremely cold conditions. In addition, its polyester fibres linked to bio-ceramic crystals regulate temperature by reflecting body heat in the form of FIR (Far InfraRed) rays. The Resistex® Copper yarns offer additional thermal conduction and antibacterial properties.
With shin cushioning to protect from friction when wearing higher mountain boots and a 3F wrapping construction for heel stabilization, plus side padding at the metatarsal heads.
- Resistex® Bioceramic is a polyester fiber linked to bio-ceramic crystals capable of insulating and regulating body temperature
- Resistex® Copper, a yarn with pure copper fibers for excellent thermal conductivity and antibacterial properties
- Side padding at metatarsal heads
- French Terry with high percentage of merino wool: highly insulating, very soft
- Shin cushioning of wool to protect from friction of higher-cut mountain boots
- Heel stabilization thanks to the 3F wrapping construction
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Unisex
- Socks height: Mid-Calf height
- Technologies: Merino Wool
- Weight: 47 g
- Composition: Acrylic 34 %, Elastane 2 %, Polyamide 20 %, Polyester 7 %, Wool 34 %
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
L'importanza di avere dei buoni calzini è spesso sottovalutata. Questi sono degli ottimi calzini.