Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Performance down fill
The Diadem Warm is a protective bag with an alpine fit and functionally cut hood for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum weight. Its 500 grams of high quality 90/10 duck down with a minimum fill power of 750 cuin that gives a temperature limit rating of -10°C. Salewa only uses Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The standard guarantees that our down and feathers only come from ducks and geese that are well treated according to high animal welfare standards with no removal of down from live birds.
The rugged, water-repellent ripstop nylon outer fabric is durable, comfortable and has a densely-woven construction that ensures a high level of down-proofing, resistance to heat loss and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The soft-touch Responsive lining offers good breathability and exceptional durability. Enhanced with thermoreactive minerals applied in a fabric print, it helps promote a better night’s sleep and greater recovery by recycling far-infrared radiation (FIR) energy from the body for more efficient microcirculation, cellular performance and oxygenation.
The new Diadem sleeping bag line is reviving a high-end Salewa product that was highly regarded by mountaineers in the past. As such, the new sleeping bags combine traditional Salewa heritage with unique innovative performance. The Diadem Warm has a mountain performance tapered fit that reduces dead air space, maximises thermal efficiency and minimizes weight. You get a full-length two-way, anti-snagging YKK zip, a large insulating draft tube and pre-formed thermo collar to prevent hot air from escaping through movement during the night. This bag can also be docked with another cross-connectable product to form a double bag. To ensure your feet stay warm, the ergonomic footbox has a special baffle system that maximises thermal efficiency for cold and demanding environments. For ease of use in extreme conditions, the drawstrings have special single-handed pullers. In addition, there is a handy valuables pocket inside. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm and supplied with a water-repellent dry bag. Make sure you store your down sleeping bag uncompressed in the supplied storage bag to ensure it maintains its loft.
A reliably warm sleeping bag for when saving weight and minimum pack size are important.
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Cross-product connectable
- Dry Bag Included
- Zipper with anti-snagging slider
- Storage bag
- Large insulating draft tube
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functionally cut hood
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Optimized Shape
- Compression option
- Small Pack Size
- Inner pocket for values
- Body size: 185 cm
- Chamber Construction: Box-chamber
- Comfort Temperature: -2 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 210 cm
- Knee Width: 53 cm
- Packing Size: ø20x36cm
- Shoulder Width: 75 cm
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: RDS Down
- Temperature Extreme: -26 °C
- Temperature Limit: -10 °C
- Weight: 1090 g
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- Inside: Responsive soft touch ECO DWR 72
- Outside: Nylon bi-chromatic ripstop ECO DWR 61
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.