Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Lightweight down fill
A lightweight natural down bag that traps heat released by the body, keeping you warm and comfortable. The Diadem Mild has a temperature rating (T Limit) of -2°C thanks to its 300 grams of 90/10 duck down (with a minimum down cluster content of 90%) and 750 cuin fill power. Our duck down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). This guarantees that it only comes from birds that are reared according to high animal welfare standards, at all times. In particular, this prevents the removal of down from live birds and force-feeding.
Water-resistant protection & enhanced thermoregulation
The rugged, water-repellent ripstop nylon outer fabric is durable, comfortable and has a densely-woven construction that ensures a high level of down-proofing, resistance to heat loss and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The soft-hand Responsive polyester lining offers good breathability and exceptional durability. Enhanced with thermoreactive minerals applied in a fabric print, it helps promote a better night’s sleep and greater recovery by recycling far-infrared radiation (FIR) energy from the body for more efficient microcirculation, cellular performance and oxygenation.
Technical alpine spec
The new Diadem sleeping bag line is reviving a high-end Salewa product that was highly regarded by mountaineers in the past. The Diadem Mild has a tapered fit with box chamber construction baffles that reduces dead air space, maximises loft and prevents cold spots for greater thermal efficiency and minimized weight. To ensure your feet stay warm, the ergonomic footbox has a special baffle system that maximises efficiency for cold and demanding environments. There is a full-length two-way, anti-snagging YKK zip, a large insulating draft tube and pre-formed thermo collar to prevent hot air from escaping through movement during the night. This bag can be docked with another cross-connectable product to form a double bag. Easy-run drawstrings ensure ease of use in extreme conditions. In addition, there is a hidden internal valuables pocket. Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm. Supplied with a water-repellent dry bag and a storage bag so that you can store your down uncompressed to help it maintain its loft.
A seriously lightweight down bag with a superb warmth-to-weight ratio for when you are looking to shed weight.
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Cross-product connectable
- Dry Bag Included
- Zipper with anti-snagging slider
- Storage bag
- Large insulating draft tube
- Functional contoured hood
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functionally cut hood
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Optimized Shape
- Compression option
- Small Pack Size
- Inner pocket for values
- Body size: 185 cm
- Chamber Construction: Stiching chamber
- Comfort Temperature: 3 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 210 cm
- Knee Width: 53 cm
- Packing Size: ø17x33cm
- Shoulder Width: 75 cm
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: RDS Down
- Temperature Extreme: -18 °C
- Temperature Limit: -2 °C
- Weight: 900 g
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- Inside: Responsive soft touch ECO DWR 72
- Outside: Nylon bi-chromatic ripstop ECO DWR 61
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.