Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Heritage and innovation
The new Diadem sleeping bag line combines traditional Salewa heritage with unique innovative performance and is reviving a high-end product highly regarded by mountaineers in the past. The Diadem Extreme is the warmest bag in the collection with a temperature limit rating of -25°C. It has an alpine fit and functionally cut hood for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum weight. Its fill consists of 1,250 grams of exceptional quality 90/10 goose down with a minimum fill power of 800 cuin.
Salewa only uses traceable Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down, which guarantees that our down and feathers only come from ducks and geese that are well treated according to high animal welfare standards and that there is no force-feeding and live plucking.
The rugged, water-repellent ripstop nylon outer fabric is durable, comfortable and has a densely-woven construction that ensures a high level of down-proofing, resistance to heat loss and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Inside, the soft-touch Responsive lining fabric combines good breathability with exceptional durability. Furthermore, it’s enhanced with thermoreactive minerals applied in a fabric print that help promote a better night’s sleep and greater recovery by recycling far-infrared radiation (FIR) energy from the body to boost microcirculation, cellular performance and oxygenation.
The Diadem Extreme has a mountain performance tapered fit with box wall construction baffles that reduces dead air space, maximises loft and prevents cold spots for greater thermal efficiency and minimized weight. There is a full-length two-way, anti-snagging YKK zip that can be docked with a second bag to form a double bag. The large insulating draft tube and pre-formed thermo collar prevent hot air from escaping through movement during the night. To ensure your feet stay warm, the ergonomic footbox has a special baffle system that maximises efficiency for cold and demanding environments. And the easy-run drawstrings afford greater ease of use in extreme conditions. In addition, there is a handy internal pocket.
Designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 185cm. Supplied with a water-repellent dry bag and storage bag. We recommend you store your down uncompressed to ensure it maintains its loft.
A reliably warm sleeping bag for extreme conditions, when saving weight and minimum pack size are important.
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Cross-product connectable
- Dry Bag Included
- Zipper with anti-snagging slider
- Storage bag
- Large insulating draft tube
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functionally cut hood
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Optimized Shape
- Compression option
- Inner pocket for values
- Body size: 185 cm
- Chamber Construction: Box-chamber
- Comfort Temperature: -16 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 210 cm
- Knee Width: 53 cm
- Packing Size: ø24x46cm
- Shoulder Width: 75 cm
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: RDS Down
- Temperature Extreme: -49 °C
- Temperature Limit: -25 °C
- Weight: 1950 g
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- Inside: Responsive soft touch ECO DWR 72
- Outside: Nylon bi-chromatic ripstop ECO DWR 61
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Fantastico. Caldissimo e perfettamente realizzato e rifinito in ogni dettaglio. Il massimo provato finora.