Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Designed for mixed summer use on general alpine terrain and alpine trekking, the Crow GTX has a crampon-compatible Vibram New Mulaz sole – for Combi crampons – that offers grip on rock and traction in mixed mountain terrain and snow. The GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized climate comfort should the weather close in on you and there’s a full rubber rand for protection against rock and scree.
The Crow GTX integrates SALEWA technologies to offer the Alpine Fit 100% blister free guarantee: 3F System for firm ankle and heel support, Climbing system to ensure that it fits perfectly around your foot and Flex Collar for comfort during descents.
- 3S COMBI SYSTEM
- Flex Collar
- Cleansport NXT ®
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 12 mm (Heel Stack Height 35 mm / Toe Stack Height 23 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Male
- Made in: EU
- Shoelaces: Mountaineering shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 675 g (size 8 UK)
- Sole segment: Mountaineering - Crampon compatible
- CSR: Fair Wear Foundation
- Footbed: MFF+
- Insole: Stiff: Nylon + 27% Fiberglass
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort
- Midsole: Microporose
- Outsole: Vibram New Mulaz
- Upper: 1.6mm suede leather, 360° full rubber rand, Highly wear-resistant fabric
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.