Wicking, thermoregulating comfort
Our hybrid merino wool and polyamide Alpine Merino Responsive baselayer fabric combines thermoreactive warmth with excellent moisture management. Its fine fibres are made of merino spun around a polyamide core for added stretch and durability. The polyamide additionally benefits from our thermoreactive Responsive technology. It recycles natural far-infrared (FIR) energy from your body to improve thermoregulation. As Responsive is an integral part of the fabric yarn, it does not break down or wash out.
Stretch freedom of movement
The elasticated waist and gusseted crotch ensure full freedom of movement and stretch with the body, while the flatlock seams eliminate chafing and potential irritation. The bluesign®-approved fabric is designed for easy-care washing and drying.
This is a SALEWA® Committed environmentally-friendly product made with natural, sustainable fabrics.
- Elastic waistband
- Non-irritating flat seams
- Graphic matches to the apparel collection
- Stretchy and durable due to the yarn construction including a light Polyamide core
- Natural properties of wool fibre are boosted through the innovative spinning
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue navy blazer
- Grey heather grey
- Violet rhodo red