The robust and reliable geodesic design ensures fast pitching and an optimal balance of weather protection and ventilation. It offers large amounts of internal space and ensures good weather protection, wind stability and effective ventilation. It has a polyester taffeta flysheet with a 4,000 mm water column.
The Alpine Hut III + III has a large central common area for cooking or gear storage and dual entrances improve interior comfort. In addition, the side wall opens up completely. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; snow flaps and big inner tent pockets.
- Reinforced anchor points
- Large panorama windows
- Area Vestibules Front: 5.04 m²
- Area Inner Tent: 4.75 m² (4.75m²)
- Height Inner Tent: 1.73 m
- Packing Size: 65 x 30 x 27 cm
- Weight Min: 12 kg
- Ventilations: 2
- Persons: 6 Persons
- Vestibules: 1
- Entrances: 1
- Weight Max: 12 kg
- Pole diameter: 9.5 mm (11 mm/ 16,3 mm)
- Floor: Innertent / Nylon with Mesh and mosquito net entrance
- Fly: Coating Fly Sheet / PU Coated
- Guy lines quantity: 8
- Pegs quantity: 34
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium/Steel
- Tent construction: Tunnel double wall
- Guy lines: Reflective Polyester
- Pegs: Aluminium 20 cm
- Pole quantity: 6
- Watercolumn Floor: 5000 mm
- Watercolumn Fly: 2000 mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.