Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
This long-sleeved top is all about comfort, breathability and sustainable performance.
Its bodymapped design is based on soft 225-gram Alpine Hemp Stretch Jersey that is a blend of hemp, 100% organic cotton and additional recycled polyester content for enhanced 4-way stretch. At the front panel, we use lighter weight 125-gram Alpine Hemp and add a Durastretch overly panel for extra durability. The cuffs are also reinforced with seamlessly woven-in elasticated Durastretch inserts for additional abrasion-resistance. The ergonomic shoulders and sleeves offer unhindered movement necessary for high reach moves.
Hemp provides soft, natural comfort and high functional performance with a low environmental impact. It feels pleasant next to the skin and is cool to wear. Stretch seams further support the comfortable, regular fit. Cut longer at the back to keep out unwanted draughts.
This stylish long-sleeved climbing tee is naturally soft, fresh and cool-wearing, and has a SALEWA® graphic print on the back.
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Graphic matches to the apparel collection
- Elasticated cuff
- Naturally softer while wearing
- Natural and fresh feel on skin
- Naturally antistatic
- Natural moisture managing
- Extreme Breathability
- Great wearing comfort
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 64 cm (44/38)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Female
- Weight: 240 g (44/38)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Main material: ALPINE HEMP STRETCH ORGANIC COTTON 225
- Reinforces: Shoulder Shoulder: DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC ECO 146 BS