Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
This natural, comfortable, durable and breathable Alpine Hemp half-zip top is made with a bodymapped design specifically for climbing and training. Its Alpine Hemp hybrid jersey fabric blends organic cotton, hemp and recycled polyester to provide natural comfort and thermoregulation combined with enhanced 4-way stretch mobility. What really sets it apart though, is its naturally soft and fresh next-to-skin feel.
Hemp is the strongest and most durable natural fibre known to humankind. We reinforce it here with a lightweight Durastretch overlay at the upper torso, collar and shoulders, and single-layer, woven-in cuffs for additional abrasion resistance.
Freedom of movement
The Alpine Hemp Half Zip is designed with an articulated pattern that includes ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a comfortable, regular fit and a high reach underarm gusset construction. It has a soft, clean-finish zip collar that allows you to release extra heat when you’re working hard.
- Zipped collar
- Ergonomic sleeves and shoulders for a good fit
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Comfortable fit through stretch seams
- Elasticated cuff
- Naturally softer while wearing
- Natural and fresh feel on skin
- Naturally antistatic
- Natural moisture managing
- Extreme Breathability
- Great wearing comfort
*Hover over the icons for care instructions
- Back length: 72 cm (50/L)
- Fit: Regular
- Gender: Male
- Weight: 275 g (50/L)
- CSR: PFC-free
- Insert: Shoulder Shoulder: DURASTRETCH 3D BICROMATIC ECO 146 BS
- Main material: ALPINE HEMP STRETCH ORGANIC COTTON 225
Delivery & Returns
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Maglia ECCEZIONALE sia per quanto riguarda la traspirabilità durante attività di trekking, sia la parte termica per quanto riguarda escursioni invernali
Il giusto compromesso tra leggerezza e calore, bellissima sensazione sulla pelle.