Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Built around MICHELIN®’s technical performance outsole, developed exclusively with SALEWA, the special rubber compound features a design with grooves and sculptures for outstanding traction and stability over hard and uneven terrain. The lightweight, mid-cut upper provides good support and promotes natural foot movement and agility – especially on downhill sections.
The Alpenrose Ultra Mid GTX has a GORE-TEX® construction to keep your feet dry in wet and muddy conditions. Our signature SALEWA 3F System connects the instep area with the sole and heel, ensuring ankle support, flexibility and a precise fit. A cushioning Ortholite® footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool.
- 3F System
- OC Compound
- Drop: 8 mm (Heel Stack Height 24 mm / Toe Stack Height 16 mm)
- Gender: Female
- Shoelaces: Mountain Trainer Low Shoelace (3-5.5 UK->160 cm, 6-9 UK->170 cm)
- Sole segment: Speed Hiking
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 325 g
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® Ultra Train
- Upper: Breathable mesh / Coated fabric
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
You may also like
Passform sehr komfortabel. Angenehm sitzender, leichter Schuh. Trage normalerweise 39, habe mich hier für die 40 entschieden.
Toller Schuh liegt gut an