Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Alp Trainer 2 is a progressive mid-cut hiking boot with a hard-wearing, high-quality suede and stretch fabric upper and a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining that provides reliable protection for hiking in variable terrain and diverse conditions. It has a generous front rubber rand for additional rock and scree-resistant protection.
Designed for step-in comfort right out of the box, it enables a precise, supportive and wrapping fit. Our proprietary, trademarked 3F System with a steel cable ensures firm ankle support and side stability, while the Flex Collar increases the ankle’s rear range of motion and comfort during descents. In addition, the customisable SALEWA® Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) has interchangeable layers that allow you to further fine-tune the volume. And the Climbing Lacing allows adjustment right down to the toe for better performance on technical sections.
Enhanced grip & traction
Underfoot, the improved Vibram® Alpine Hiking outsole, which is exclusive to SALEWA®, provides enhanced performance and control in a wide range of mountain terrain and also excels in wet and muddy conditions thanks to its dedicated climbing, traction and braking zones and the aggressive lug pattern.
The Alp Trainer 2 is a lightweight, agile and comfortable boot that represents an excellent choice for alpine hiking-related activities.
- Flex Collar
- Cleansport NXT ®
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 16 mm (Heel Stack Height 32,5 mm / Toe Stack Height 16,5 mm)
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Male
- Made in: Vietnam
- Shoelaces: Long Round Shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 552 g (size 8 UK)
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Footbed: MFF+
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: VIBRAM Alpine Hiking
- Upper: Protective rand, Stretch fabric, Suede 1,4-1,6 mm
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.