Their versatile hardwearing, 4-way stretch DURASTRETCH softshell fabric and ergonomic design with pre-shaped knees make our Agner Orval Long Pant ideal for almost any style of climbing or mountaineering. We give them a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) and wicking finish and the fabric is also certified as bluesign® approved.
The Active fit with slim leg excels when moving rapidly on technical terrain and helps promote good footwork on hard pitches.
With harness-compatible pockets and an elasticated waist with quick-adjust internal drawcord that sits perfectly under a harness. The Long version an extra five centimetres at the inseam.
- Ergonomic waist
- Inner draw cord waist
- Belt loops
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Side security pocket with hidden zipper
- Ergonomic pre-shaped knees
- Outer zipper on side below to adapt leg width shape to body
- Generous edge and crampon protection
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Pant leg fit: Tight
- Layers: Pants
- Side seam length: 109 cm (44/38)
- Weight: 360 g (44/38)
- Fit: Slim
- Gender: Female
- Main material: DURASTRETCH BAMBOOSKIN ECO DWR 181 BS ( 64%PA 25%PL 11%EA )
- CSR: PFC-free
- Reinforces: Innerleg hem / ANTICUT KEVLAR LIGHT 176 BS
- Main Finishing: WICKING
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.