The Agner Anorak gives you full freedom of movement thanks to its free-motion cut and also prevents hem lift on reachy, overhead moves. The elasticated cuffs and drawcord-adjust waistline seal out cold draughts, and its clean, athletic fit and minimal stitching work well under a harness.
Our tough, rock-resistant Durastretch is a stretch-woven softshell fabric with additional elastane that gives good breathability and moisture management on warm walk-ins or long, multi-pitch routes. Moreover, this fabric is made of recycled nylon and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish – which is why this is one of our sustainable Committed products.
The three-quarter front zip lets you dump heat fast when you need to. With two large, zipped, slash hand pockets positioned so that you can still get to them when wearing a harness or over a backpack belt. There’s a large inner pocket big enough to take gloves, or a hat, and a small zip-secure patch sleeve pocket.
An abrasion-resistant, 4-way-stretch mountain softshell with an athletic, climbing-specific fit.
- Free motion patterning ensures no hem-lift while climbing
- Two-way front zipper
- 2 slash pockets
- Patch pocket on the sleeve
- 1 large inner pocket
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
- Blue electric/0910
- Green pale frog/0910