Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
Performance down fill
The Diadem Warm Long is a protective bag with an alpine fit and functionally cut hood for maximum thermal efficiency and minimum weight. This longer version of our Diadem Warm is designed to fit and perform optimally for users up to 195cm . It has 550 grams of high quality 90/10 duck down with a minimum fill power of 750 cuin that gives a temperature limit rating of -10°C. Salewa only uses Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down. The standard guarantees that our down and feathers only come from ducks and geese that are well treated according to high animal welfare standards with no removal of down from live birds.
The rugged, water-repellent ripstop nylon outer fabric is durable, comfortable and has a densely-woven construction that ensures a high level of down-proofing, resistance to heat loss and has a PFC-free DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The soft-touch Responsive lining offers good breathability and exceptional durability. Enhanced with thermoreactive minerals applied in a fabric print, it helps promote a better night’s sleep and greater recovery by recycling far-infrared radiation (FIR) energy from the body for more efficient microcirculation, cellular performance and oxygenation.
The new Diadem sleeping bag line is reviving a high-end Salewa product that was highly regarded by mountaineers in the past. As such, the new sleeping bags combine traditional Salewa heritage with unique innovative performance. The Diadem Warm Long has a mountain performance tapered fit that reduces dead air space, maximises thermal efficiency and minimizes weight. You get a full-length two-way, anti-snagging YKK zip that can be connected with a cross-connectable bag to form a double bag., a large insulating draft tube and pre-formed thermo collar that prevent hot air from escaping through movement during the night. To ensure your feet stay warm, the ergonomic footbox has a special baffle system that maximises thermal efficiency for cold and demanding environments. And the easy-run drawstrings afford greater ease of use in extreme conditions. In addition, there is a handy internal valuables pocket. Supplied with a water-repellent dry bag. Make sure you store your down sleeping bag uncompressed in its storage bag, which we also provide, to ensure it maintains its loft.
A reliably warm sleeping bag in a longer version for when saving weight and minimum pack size are important.
- DWR – Durable Water Repellent treatment
- Responsive technology: Thermoregulation & Recovery
- Cross-product connectable
- Dry Bag Included
- Zipper with anti-snagging slider
- Storage bag
- Large insulating draft tube
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functionally cut hood
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Optimized Shape
- Compression option
- Small Pack Size
- Inner pocket for values
- Body size: 195 cm
- Chamber Construction: Box-chamber
- Comfort Temperature: -2 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 220 cm
- Knee Width: 53 cm
- Packing Size: ø20x36cm
- Shoulder Width: 76 cm
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: RDS Down
- Temperature Extreme: -26 °C
- Temperature Limit: -10 °C
- Weight: 1150 g
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- Inside: Responsive soft touch ECO DWR 72
- Outside: Nylon bi-chromatic ripstop ECO DWR 61
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.