.. Not Available..
Recommended for environmentally conscious users, it matches sustainability with the advantages of natural down. Its 80/20 recycled down fill from used sleeping bags has a high warm-to-weight ratio and a fill power of 500 cuin which makes it well suited to temperatures down to -1°C. The recycled down is silverised to make it odour-resistant, even on long treks. It also requires less frequent washing.
It has a full-length, two-way zip with anti-catch flap so it can be coupled with all of our other sleeping bags (of production in the last 3 years), or opened up wide like a blanket. It has a contoured hood, preshaped thermo collar and foot section and a zip at the foot section. All draw strings are easy to operate with one hand. For body lengths up to 185 cm. Outdoor Gold Industry Award 2014.
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Compression bag
- Storage bag
- Large insulating draft tube
- Foot section with zipper
- Functional contoured hood
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Optimized Shape
- Small Pack Size
- Open as a blanket
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Inner pocket for values
- Silverized Down
- Body size: 185 cm
- Chamber Construction: Stiching chamber
- Comfort Temperature: 4 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 210 cm
- Knee Width: 53 cm
- Maximal Temperature: 24 °C
- Packing Size: 17x35cm
- Shoulder Width: 74 cm
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: Recycled Down
- Temperature Extreme: -10 °C
- Temperature Limit: -1 °C
- Weight: 930 g
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- CSR: Bluesign approved
- Inside: Polyester Poly Pongee
- Outside: 30D Mini Ripstop Nylon DWR C6, 30D Ripstop recycled Polyester DWR C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.