Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Eco -1 is a recycled down sleeping bag designed for mountaineering, hiking and trekking with sustainable natural insulation technology.
Recommended for environmentally conscious users, it matches sustainability with the advantages of natural down. Its 80/20 recycled down fill from used sleeping bags has a high warm-to-weight ratio and a fill power of 500 cuin which makes it well suited to temperatures down to -1°C. The recycled down is silverised to make it odour-resistant, even on long treks. It also requires less frequent washing.
It has a full-length, two-way zip with anti-catch flap so it can be coupled with all of our other sleeping bags (of production in the last 3 years), or opened up wide like a blanket. It has a contoured hood, preshaped thermo collar and foot section and a zip at the foot section. All draw strings are easy to operate with one hand. For body lengths up to 185 cm. Outdoor Gold Industry Award 2014.
- Silverized Down
- Inner pocket for values
- Zipper with anti-catch flap
- Open as a blanket
- Small Pack Size
- Optimized Shape
- One-handed draw strings use.
- Pre-formed thermo collar
- Pre-shaped ergonomic foot section
- Functional contoured hood
- Foot section with zipper
- Large insulating draft tube
- Storage bag
- Compression bag
- with bluesign® approved fabric
- Body size: 185 cm
- Chamber Construction: Stiching chamber
- Comfort Temperature: 4 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Height: 210 cm
- Knee Width: 53 cm
- Maximal Temperature: 24 °C
- Packing Size: 17x35cm
- Shoulder Width: 74 cm
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: Recycled Down
- Temperature Extreme: -10 °C
- Temperature Limit: -1 °C
- Weight: 930 g
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- CSR: Bluesign approved
- Inside: Polyester Poly Pongee
- Outside: 30D Mini Ripstop Nylon DWR C6 / 30D Ripstop recycled Polyester DWR C6
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.