Recommended for environmentally conscious users, it matches sustainability with the advantages of natural down. Its 80/20 recycled down fill from used sleeping bags has a high warm-to-weight ratio and a fill power of 500 cuin which makes it well suited to temperatures down to -1°C. The recycled down is silverised to make it odour-resistant, even on long treks. It also requires less frequent washing.
It has a full-length, two-way zip with anti-catch flap so it can be coupled with another compatible bag, or opened up wide like a blanket. It has a contoured hood, preshaped thermo collar and foot section and a zip at the foot section. All draw strings are easy to operate with one hand. For body lengths up to 185 cm. Outdoor Gold Industry Award 2014.
- Temperature Limit: -1 °C
- Temperature Maximal: 24 °C
- Weight: 930 g
- Chamber Construction: Stiching chamber
- Zipper Length: Full-length two-way YKK-Zipper
- Packing Size: 17x35cm
- Comfort Temperature: 4 °C
- Foot Width: 32 cm
- Gender: Unisex
- Sleeping Bag Cut: Performance Cut
- Sleeping Bag Filling Type: Recycled Down
- Temperature Extreme: -10 °C
- Materials: Inside, Outside