A lightweight, breathable women’s insulated jacket for alpine hiking with PrimaLoft® Black insulation.
The Duran Hybrid Jacket is a lightweight, breathable jacket with PrimaLoft® Black insulation for alpine hiking.
Its soft, warm and light 60g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation retains its excellent thermal performance even when damp. For breathability, it allows the passage of moisture vapour to keep you from being cold or clammy.
With a hybrid combination of insulation and breathable fabrics plus stretch inserts, this jacket’s body mapping design meets the specific needs of different areas of the body and ensures good freedom of movement. In addition, it packs down small to save space in your backpack.
- Padded hood with elasticated front opening
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- 2 zipped outer pockets
- Inside pocket turns into compression bag
- Lightweight, elastic bindings on cuffs and hem
- Material functions match the needs of corresponding areas of the body (body mapping)
- Blend of materials: inserts are elastic, soft and breathable
- Ease of movement through stretch inserts
- Insulation positioned to meet needs of different areas of the body
- Weight: 330 g (44/38)
- Layers: Insulation
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Gender: Female
- Main material: ( 100%PA )
- Insulation: PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION 60G BS
- Insert: Side
- Lining: ( 100%PA )