Delivery time appr. 2-4 workdays
The Dropline combines the lightweight agility of a trail running shoe with the comfort and protection of a mid-cut hiking boot. It’s designed specifically to provide soft-landing shock absorbency in alpine terrain. This is made possible by the high-performance, cushioning, EVA rebound midsole and S Path outsole that promote a more natural, smoother roll-off during rapid, dynamic movement, as well as superb stability.
The lightweight air mesh upper is reinforced by the supportive 3F system, wrapping EXA Shell cage and Anti-Rock Heel Cup to lock your foot in place and ensure torsional stability. In addition, the mid-cut design and thermoformed SALEWA® Ankle Protection System (APS) cuff provide a further layer of lightweight, abrasion-resistant protection and additional lateral ankle support and comfort, especially on rapid descents.
Customisable precision fit & positive traction
The dedicated 3D Lacing with integrated clamp automatically maintains the correct lacing tension in two different zones, while the customisable Multi Fit Footbed Plus (MFF+) with interchangeable layers allows you to fine-tune the volume and fit. The POMOCA® outsole has a distinctive rounded, rocker shape that provides fast and smooth heel-to-toe transition and positive, self-cleaning traction in all types of terrain. And the gaiter at the tongue and stretch gaiter at the ankle help keep out debris on rough, stony trails.
The Dropline is a next-generation speed hiking shoe for moving quickly and comfortably over long distances in alpine terrain.
- APS (Ankle Protector System)
- Pomoca outsole
- POMOCA® S Path
- Stretch gaiter
- Anti-rock heel cup
- MFF+ Footbed
- Climbing Lacing
- 3F System
- Drop: 6 mm (Heel Stack Height 32mm / Toe Stack Height 26mm )
- Fit: Standard
- Gender: Male
- Made in: Vietnam
- Shoelaces: Tech Approach shoelace
- Single shoe weight: 370 g (size 8 UK)
- Sole segment: Speed Hiking
- Footbed: MFF+
- Lining: Anatomic 3D ankle support, Breathable mesh lining
- MIDSOLE: Performance EVA
- Outsole: Pomoca Dropline
- Upper: Exa Shell Over Injected 3D Cage, Stretchable Air Mesh, Thermoformed high rebound material heel collar, Tpu film
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking will start as soon as you receive an email with the shipping confirmation. Order processing can take 24-36 hours.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.
Shipping & Payment
Our online store accepts payments via:
- Amazon Pay
You may select from these payment methods at the end of the order process.
The exact amount will be displayed at the checkout before you pay.
Check the Delivery page in our Help Area for more information.