The robust and reliable dome design is rugged enough for a trekking trip, yet light enough to pack for a bicycle tour. It offers large amounts of internal space and ensures good weather protection, wind stability and effective ventilation. It has a polyester flysheet with a 3,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Denali II has dual vestibules for cooking or gear storage and dual entrances improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; big inner tent pockets; double storm flap; gearloft; rainproof entrance and multiple door opening options.
- Self supporting construction
- Different door opening options
- Door Storage Pockets
- Repair set
- Footprint available
- Weight Min: 2400 g
- Area Vestibules Front: 0.7 m²
- Vestibule for gear storage and cooking: Vestibule for gear storage and cooking
- Packing Size: 47 x 20 x 14cm
- Weight Max: 2630 g
- Ventilation type: Side ventilation with zippers
- Height Inner Tent: 0.95 m
- Persons: 2 Persons
- Area Inner Tent: 2.52 m²
- Entrances: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Ventilations: 2
- Area Vestibules: 0.7 m²
- Fly: Coating Fly Sheet / PU Coated
- Floor: Coating Floor / PU Coated
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
- Pole quantity: 3
- Watercolumn Floor: 5000 mm
- Tent construction: Dome double wall
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
- Pegs: Aluminium 18 cm
- Pegs quantity: 8
- Guy lines: Reflective Nylon
- Guy lines quantity: 2
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.