The robust and reliable dome design is rugged enough for a trekking trip, yet light enough to pack for a bicycle tour. It offers large amounts of internal space and ensures good weather protection, wind stability and effective ventilation. It has a polyester flysheet with a 3,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Denali II has dual vestibules for cooking or gear storage and dual entrances improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; big inner tent pockets; double storm flap; gearloft; rainproof entrance and multiple door opening options.
- Self supporting construction
- Different door opening options
- Door Storage Pockets
- Repair set
- Footprint available
- Height Inner Tent: 0.95 m
- Area Vestibules Front: 0.7 m²
- Weight Min: 2400 g
- Vestibule for gear storage and cooking: Vestibule for gear storage and cooking
- Packing Size: 47 x 20 x 14cm
- Area Vestibules Back: 0.7 m²
- Kind of ventilation: Side ventilation with zippers
- Persons: 2 Persons
- Area Inner Tent: 2.52 m²
- Ventilations: 2
- Entrances: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Weight Max: 2630 g
- Fly: Coating Fly Sheet / PU Coated
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
- Floor: Innertent / 50D Polyester Ripstop with Mesh and mosquito net entrance
- Watercolumn Floor: 5000 mm
- Watercolumn Fly: 3000 mm
- Pole quantity: 3
- Poles: 7001 T6 Aluminium
- Tent construction: Dome double wall
- Pegs: Aluminium 18 cm
- Pegs quantity: 8
- Guy lines: Reflective Nylon
- Guy lines quantity: 2
Delivery & Returns
Delivery and tracking begin when you receive the shipping confirmation email. Orders may take 24 to 36 hours to process.
- Shipments to Italy are delivered within 2/3 business days.
- Shipments to the European Union take approximately 4/5 business days.
- Shipments to the rest of the world take approximately 6/7 business days (not accounting for customs delays).
To return a product, you have to complete the procedure within 30 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be in perfect saleable condition.
- Returned products must be unworn, unwashed and unaltered.
- Returned products must have all the original tags and labels and be in their original and integral packaging.
Check the Returns page in the Help Area here.